FREE WEBINAR ON
Proven structured approach to managing organizational change.
Most organizations are going through change without knowing it. If you are experiencing growth or want your organization to grow, then Change Management is essential in your operations.
Change management is a structured approach that involves the chronological steps to move an individual from a psychological point in order to create collective and effective changes.
Once learned and understood, this methodology can be implemented and will facilitate any future change initiatives.
Learn the 5 Elements of Structured Change
- What – Identifying the Productivity or quantitative measure of the objective; and the Process or Qualitative aspect of what behaviors,
- Why? What is the reason the change or objective is necessary.
- What if we don’t? What are the consequences if the organization chooses not to change.
- What are the internal and external motivations that will inspire your team to support or resist the objective or change.
- The “What is in it for me” (WIIFM) factor
- External – Money/Compensation, Power, Authority, Position
- Internal – Sense of purpose, fulfillment, sense of contribution
- What coaching or training is needed to gain the skillset necessary to be able to achieve the objective or change.
- Establish the current skill and knowledge base of the team/organization.
- Establish a clear execution path, anticipate and clear obstacles;
- implementing the change into your daily workflow
- How to sustain the change once achieved?
- What may cause the change to fail?
Who Should Attend?
- Business leaders launching new initiatives
- Companies going through organizational change
- Businesses adopting new technologies
- Organizations preparing for the future
- Introduction of new processes or systems